Cambridge Digital Library
Link to Archive or Database:
The mission of the University of Cambridge is to contribute to society through the pursuit of education, learning, and research at the highest international levels of excellence.
Cambridge Digital Library supports this mission through a vision based on our core values:
- Access – We want our unique and distinctive collections to be openly accessible to as many people as possible.
- Collaboration – By working together with partners across different local, national and international institutions we foster a platform for sharing that benefits all and extends our combined reach and effectiveness.
- Engagement – We don’t just want to make our collections available, we also want to encourage people to use them and help us develop them further.
- Innovation – We want to ensure the long-standing legacy of our content remains relevant as technologies evolve so that researchers will be able to study it long into the future in new and exciting ways.
- Inspiration – Many of our collections focus on inspirational people and themes. We want to inspire a thirst for knowledge, understanding and further research.
– taken from the Cambridge Digital Library website
Maps; Personal correspondence and writing; Manuscripts; Photos, prints, and drawings; Periodicals